Andro Phenomones: Pheromones For Women - The truth about Pheromones And Women
While men are considered more likely to be interested in the use of pheromone products, this trend has been somewhat turned inside out recently with many more women joining the ranks.
Pheromone is a chemical usually secreted or excreted that triggers a social response in the members of the same species. Although pheromones are more commonly known among animals and insects, human pheromones are also believed to exist which can also be used for the same reason that animals and insects use pheromones, for procreation.
- Tests have indicated your testosterone levels can increase significantly if they get a sniff of copulins.
- In fact, levels can rise anywhere from 100-150% and more incredible, the reaction is almost instant.
- The first controlled scientific studies were conducted in 1986 in order to determine if humans did indeed produce pheromones.
- This test did conclude that humans do produce these chemicals.
- It was the first time that this theory was actually proved.
To cut a long explanation short, simply because guys are noticed more when they are on the prowl for female company it doesn't necessarily mean their opposite numbers aren't playing the same game.
There's a stronger presence of pheromones for women and in the event that you consider human behavior for a moment, this just makes sense.
The best thing about putting on pheromones cologne is that people won't come to know that you are using them but will first like the way you smell and get interested in your presence.
The Mating Game
In the process of searching for a mate, men are more aggressive and you could be forgiven that the art of pursuit revolves mainly aroung men searching for a female partner. Hence the marketing of pheromone products has been directed at your market.
Man made artificla pheromones usually have the same basic formula as well as the difference lies in the quality of ingredients used. It is very important to use cologne that has a hig portion of pheromones in it. These kinds of pheremones are not inexpensive so one should check up the products top quality and status carefully before going ahead with the purchase.
Pheromones are Chemicals that are Released from Animals as Well as Humans
These chemicals are attractants that tell other animals a wide range of things. Things such as type of animal, sex of the animal, social group that the animal is assigned to and if the animal is in heat or not. These pheromones are found in bugs and also aquatic life as-well. These chemicals are released by the body by excretions. The term pheromones came about in 1959 defining it as chemical substances excreted by animals to trigger reproductive behaviour response from a recipient of the same species.
Pheromones For Women Copulin based pheromones for women are said to be the answer to a girls quest to "nab her man." They are secreted by women naturally however, the copulins found in pheromone products are synthetic.
Love Potions are Popular Mythical Solutions that are Commonly Used in Witchcraft
According to folklorists, adore potions are commonly used to seduce anyone into falling deeply and madly in-love with the one that used that potion. Sadly, love potions will remain a popular myth in folklore.
Most males think that once they utilize pheromones women will stick to them like glue but this is far from reality. Pheromones only help in increasing your sex appeal but you will have to make an effort of proceeding forward and approaching women of your desire. Pheromones may help in at first making you show up attractive to them and then it will be your personality and the way you carry ahead the chat that can make her want you. In short pheromones will make people like you that may help in improved confidence levels and we all know that women like people who are brimming with confidence.
Love Potions in reality Although love potions are not real, there is a popular alternative to this solution which helps in assisting people in their efforts of attracting a potential partner. This is with the use of pheromone products. So what is a pheromone?
Pheromones in People are Largely Not Understood
A few researchers have claimed to be able to break down human excretions from arm pit sweat and vaginal secretions and turn them into marketable products. These products are widely available in adult novelty stores claiming to be able to bring your partner into a wild craze. Some other researchers claim that science has not advanced enough to make this concept a real reality. They claim that these products are just a marketing tool to sell customers products based on false advertising. One thing that is agreed upon is that the human body does produce and excrete pheromones.
Different Kinds of Pheromones
There are basically two types of pheromones created by a human body. One produced by the male body is called androstenone and the other one which is done in a woman's body is called copulin. They are basically both chemical compounds which happen in the body and act as messengers of sexual fascination. The more the body produces these chemicals higher the chances of bringing in a man or woman. This recent scientific development have made people genuinely interested in wearing synthetic pheromones.
- Want to gain an unfair advantage in the attraction game?
- Pheromones for women can provide you with the boost in confidence you have been craving.
- Plus, get the latest tips and tricks in getting pheromones.
Phonics Song 2
It's a phonics song with a picture for each letter. This is designed to help children learn the sounds of the letters in the English alphabet. Written and performed by ...
Existence of Human Pheromones One case study that proved the existence of human pheromone would be that the McClintock Effect, which was named after the primary investigator, Martha McClintock, of the University of Chicago.
- Women are considered a much more attractive proposition in order to a man if men get their dose of copulins through the nostrils.
- However, the question still needs to be asked...does a man really need to be tempted by a stimulant to become attracted to the opposite sex?
This Study Exposed a Group of Women to a Whiff of Perspiration from Other Women
It was found that it caused their menstrual cycles to speed up or slow down with respect to the time in the month the actual sweat was collected: before, during, or after ovulation. Therefore, this study offered that there are two types of pheromone involved: "One, made prior to ovulation, shortens the ovarian cycle; as well as the second, produced just at ovulation, and lengthens the cycle".
Popular example of such product is LuvEssentials which have been reviewed as one of the most effective pheromone products available in the market today.
- Sex-attractant pheromones tend to be the ones that marketers capitalize on in the adult industry.
- These pheromones are just what they sound like.
- They attract the opposite sex and provide the sense to want to mate.
- These are also considered natural way of reproducing.
- Most animals only mate to be able to reproduce.
- So this is very key to species survival.
Effectiveness of Pheromone Products Because of the effectiveness of pheromone being an aphrodisiac, many researchers and scientists sought for ways to harness this and to provide people with much less effective pheromones to enhance their attractiveness. This is when pheromone products, such as body sprays and colognes.
Sulfated Steroids are a Social Representation of the Animal that Produced It
This one is still being heavily researched. It is made by females and is thought to give off the current level of tension in the animal. It is also found to give detailed report of the reproductive phase that the animal is in. This is why males do not produce this chemical.
- Mother-Infant recognition helps the offspring to know who the mother is as well as identify it with feeding.
- Menstrual synchrony is probably one of the most commonly known class.
- This is where a group of females who have different menstrual cycles are placed together.
- But after a short period of time, all of the females will start to have their cycles shortened or lengthened for no apparent reason.
- Eventually all of the females will have their cycles at or even very near to the same time, even though they started their cycles far apart.
On the other hand, women are considered a little more subtle within their quest for associations with the opposite sex but in a sense, are they less aggressive? Where am I going with this?
However, other than the actual McClintock Effect, there are also cases where pheromone advantage can also affect the success of bringing in the opposite sex for procreation. And similar to the McClintock effect, it is also triggered through the smell of a person's sweat.
- Territorial markers are considered in order to ward off others.
- They can attract same species and same sex but are considered repellents to other species.
The sad truth that many researchers have seen is that not all men and women possess the same amount of pheromones that other people have, which makes it harder for them to attract the opposite sex. So with the use of a pheromone product, these people are given the advantage which allows them to easily attract a potential partner without too much effort.
- 2005, there were 4 courses of pheromones recognized.
- These 4 were territorial markers, mother-infant, menstrual synchrony and sex-attractant pheromones.
- Ever since then, scientists have discovered a fifth class.
- This class is sulfated steroids.
Pheromones within humans are chemical substances which are released through sweat from the body as a hint of sexual attraction. Although these pheromones are made in our body but in today's age and occasion man has had the opportunity to make these pheromones artificially as well. There have been many trials and studies to check when these artificial pheromones go a long way just like naturally occuring pheromones and their reports have revealed that these manufactured pheromones have in fact got a very high effectiveness in getting the opposite sex. In this article we all are going to explore more about these pheromones and how to use them effectiviely.
While pheromones for ladies are available in both fragrance and concentrate form, the use of all of them mirrors the same rules as it does for the men. Use lightly and remember, more is not better.
- So what's available for the ladies?
- Exist pheromones for women on the market?
- Sure there are.
- It just seems that they do not get the prominence in the advertising stakes as the male product.
Some Best Cologne Pheromones
Although there are many of them available in the market but the most popular one is certainly allure cologne pheromone. That has been around for many years and has many positive consumer reviews which confirms the high success rate. Also the company provide full money back guarantee if it does not show guaranteed results.
Margarito is a writer at minnesotaband.com, a resource on health issues. Previously, Margarito worked as a post curator for a medical startup. When he's not researching posts, Margarito enjoys sleeping and rafting.