Why Feed Unwanted
Do not make the mistake of preparing a 'human' diet for your pet dog. The digestion systems of humans and dogs are very different. Take this into consideration when deciding the diet of the dog. The factors of distinction are given below: a. Humans have got a long digestive tract.
Dogs Have Comparatively Shorter Tract.
Humans have 32 teeth created for grinding as well as breaking down the food.
Dogs Have 42 Teeth Built to Rip Flesh Apart.
Human digestion begins in the mouth when the enzymes in our saliva act on the food.
Dogs Gulp Down the Food and It is Broken Down in the Stomach.
We often help make the mistake of feeding excess carbohydrates to the pet dogs. Simple carbohydrates are usually obtained from grain while complex carbohydrates can be obtained from brans, hulls etc. Dogs should be fed more animal protein than grain protein. Their quota of grain protein was filled by the predigested veg matter in the body of the prey.
- Carbohydrates are needed for proper digestion and stool formation.
- However, the quantity required is not very high.
- Excess carbs lead to more time being taken for digestion, too much amounts of a stool and development of protein deficiency disease.
- You tend to be providing excess carbs for your dog should you feed it a lot of dry foods.
- Dry foods contain large amounts of cereal grains because the grains are a cheap source of nutrients.
Further, Determine Whether the Dog is Allergic to Whole Grains
This is best ensured by preparing a diet that complements the diet fed to the breed in the country of origin of the breed. At the end of the day, avoid any food which your dog refuses to eat despite numerous attempts.
How Do Pheromones Work?
Subscribe! http://bit.ly/ACSReactions Is there such a thing as love at first smell? There are hundreds of spray-on pheromone products that claim to put you on the ...
While pheromones sound similar to hormones, the former is secreted externally while the latter is released internally. Further, the hormones affect the internal behavior of the dog while pheromones affect the behavior of other animals of the same species.
How to get the best Offers about Pheromones There is already a wide array of different pheromone products available on the market today, it really should not be hard picking the perfect product for you. Here are a few tips on how you can get the best deals on pheromones just by going on the...
- Dogs smell the actual pheromones of other dogs and this affects it's behavior.
- Pheromones impact the behavior of your dog in: a.
- Group integration b.
- Fighting c.
- General Aggressiveness
Is believed that pheromones are released in a. Urine b. Feces c. Exhaled breath d. Subcutaneous glands at base of tail e. Subcutaneous glands at base of foot pads.
- This inference is supported by the fact that hostile, fighting dogs are often compulsive urine sniffers and pee markers.
- Further, a comprehensive reduction on aggression is actually noticed when the dogs are not permitted in order to sniff and mark urine.
- Is important to be aware of dog pheromones because it acts as a trigger or paint primer for certain types of behavior.
- Have you ever seen a dog attacking another dog for no apparent reason?
- The pheromones may be at work here.
- That may have caused the dog to treat the other as a threat.
- Vicious biting dogs prefer brand name strange territories with their very own pheromones before attacking.
- Some dogs try this even when they are on home territory.
- Needless to say, this particular behavior can wreak havoc in your home.
- Conduct remedial programs for the dog to correct this problem.
- Restrict urination to a particular area only to lower aggressiveness and prevent household urination.
Article through Kelly Marshall from Oh yea My Dog Materials - where you can find designer dog bowls to complement virtually any decor
Margarito is a writer at minnesotaband.com, a resource on health issues. Previously, Margarito worked as a post curator for a medical startup. When he's not researching posts, Margarito enjoys sleeping and rafting.