Pheromones - seperating the scams, myths and realities
Pheromones - separating the myths as well as realities.
Have pheromones peaked your curiosity and you're willing to attempt them away, but you are confused and skeptical within the overwhelming number of companies and also websites selling pheromones and the wild claims they will make?
Have been using pheromones for several years and while I've never seen the wild results that some of these products promise, I have had some pretty good results with some products and have seen solid and simpler results.
Their are hundreds, if not thousands of websites selling products, offering product reviews and also links to suppliers. I can tell you from first hand experience and from information shared by others that the vast majority of these companies, sites and reviews are scams. If you find a pheromone review website that gives a 5 legend rating to a product and offers a link to their website, hover your mouse over the link and appear in the status bar in the bottom of the browser, if the link does not go directly to the businesses website it is almost certainly linking through an affiliate advertising program, and the owner of the pheromone review site is paid a commission for every customer they refer.
An individual don't see the status bar at the bottom of your screen, you can enable it in Internet Explorer or FireFox by clicking on the "View" menu at the very top of your browser and checking next to the Status Bar.
Do Human Pheromones Work? ABC 20/20 Experiment Shows Results
http://www.DiscountSupplementDirect.com/pheromones The popular ABC Show 20/20 tested human sex pheromones. The test shows scientific evidence that ...
- So, how can you locate legitimate products that will work and allow you to achieve your desired goals?
- Your best bet is to join a couple of forums, ask questions and read what others have to say.
- And once again there are a number of forums and most of them are owned by pheromone companies.
- Some of these forums are very energetic, while others are usually nearly dormant.
- Some let you talk about any pheromone product, while others will only let you talk about products they sell.
- Some will let you talk about a couple of other companies or products, while blacklisting others.
- And some forums heavily censor new member postings, while some may not.
- So, now we have to locate a reputable forum!
- One of the better ways to calculate the credibility of a pheromone forum is by taking a look at their members:
Do they have a dynamic membership, or are the vast majority of postings coming from a couple of people?
Androstadienone: Top 5 Male Pheromone Fragrances Pheromones have been used as a form of communications between animals since the beginning of time itself. Animals are able to relay information regarding the location of a trail, mark personal territory, repel predators, and gather mates with...
- Are the original and/or longterm members still around and active within the forum?
- Or even, where did they go and why did they leave?
Does the forum have a lot of threads and postings, just about all made within a very short time frame?
Do they have a lot of newbies signing up as well as making just one or two posts, then disappearing?
And just like importantly, carry out the administrators show up helpful and informative, or perhaps do they seem negative and judgmental?
Once again, I can tell you from experience that some of the largest and most active forums on the net are actually nothing more than marketing tools and nonsense to sell their own products and they are not truly interested in providing accurate and helpful information to people seeking information on products other than their own.
By now your head is probably spinning and you're about ready to give up, right? Don't! Pheromones do work and there are reputable goods out there. You just have to look around a bit, seek information, and find the right companies and products to buy. They are out there, and pheromones do work!
There are only a couple of forums on the net that are not affiliated with any company or product. These forums commonly are not large in size and lack thousands of people that were purchased through marketing efforts, but exist solely for pheromone enthusiasts to talk with each other and share information.
Margarito is a writer at minnesotaband.com, a resource on health issues. Previously, Margarito worked as a post curator for a medical startup. When he's not researching posts, Margarito enjoys sleeping and rafting.