Attracting Males Through Female Pheromones
The desire to attract the opposite sex is a universal want. Human beings, animals and insects have the need to mate and reproduce and that is why it is important to send out a message that could attract a possible mate. Female pheromones are regarded as one of the best tools for the female species to attract a possible mate. According to scientists, females, regardless of their species can send out a message via the female pheromones in order to let the males know that they are ready for reproduction.
- The case of animals and insects, the response of the male on the message sent through the female pheromones can be quite overwhelming.
- In some types of pesky insects, the radius of reach of the pheromones can be up to 6.2 miles.
- Since the message can reach a lot of males bugs, chances are male insects will flock to the female.
- In some cases, the competition may become fierce that could result in death with regard to some of the insects.
- The role of the female pheromones in the reproductive process cannot be overly emphasized especially in the lower forms of animals.
- To be able to cite a concrete example, let us take the case of dogs that are in heat.
- Studies show that female dogs which are in heat send out a scent or emit a form of chemical that the male dogs often recognize even at a distance.
PheromensPheromones are good at altering other people's actions. There are a few types of pheromones, each with separate purpose or different reaction. Some of such responses include a signal for food, danger, and sex. Different kinds of pheromones have different influences on the behavior. See this site about pheromens for Men to Attract Women.
Learn More about This Product »
Sexual Attraction Pheromones Frequency - Attract Women Easy Sex Enhancement Binaural Beat
Instructions: Lie down, Turn-off the lights, Relax, and Clear your Mind. Breathe deeply and let the beats put you into a meditative state. The video contains ...
As the male puppies receive the message from the female, the male becomes sexually aroused and may become aggressive. More often than not, male canines that caught pheromones of the female dog would display symptoms of tension. Unless the male dog is released to seek out the female dog that is in heat, a mans dog will become so stressed out that he could end up howling and barking throughout the day and long into the night.
Unlike in the case of animals where the female pheromones are considered as very strong, the female pheromones in human beings have a more subtle effect. According to researchers and experts, female human beings do send out sexual messages to the males -- however, such messages are more subtly conveyed.
Furthermore, unlike in the insects and other animals the location where the males tend to be free to openly respond to the invitation of the female that is in heat, male human beings are thankfully prevented by social norms from going after the female like animals and insects do! Even though, some men make one wonder...
Margarito is a writer at minnesotaband.com, a resource on health issues. Previously, Margarito worked as a post curator for a medical startup. When he's not researching posts, Margarito enjoys sleeping and rafting.